We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer spind. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (20141029 · 29 Oct 2014 · 177.9 MB)
- Windows (20141029 · 29 Oct 2014 · 155.6 MB)
- Linux 64 (20141029 · 29 Oct 2014 · 171.7 MB)
- Linux 32 (20141029 · 29 Oct 2014 · 171.5 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For October 2014. Full changelog.
- Remove detail changes (#3213)
- Replace #pragma once by traditional include guards. (#3215)
- Fix #3224 (#3225)
- Re-init the cockpit when we buy a new ship (#3226)
- Fix ObjectViewer crash for non-planets (#3228)
- Fix alpha blending and render to texture (#3229)
- Fix the crosshair rendering (#3232)
- Match the BeginFrame with an EndFrame (#3235)