We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (20150202 · 2 Feb 2015 · 184.4 MB)
- Windows (20150205 · 5 Feb 2015 · 188.3 MB)
- Linux 64 (20150205 · 5 Feb 2015 · 421.4 MB)
- Linux 32 (20150205 · 5 Feb 2015 · 382.7 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For February 2015. Full changelog.
Script and UI API changes
- ServerAgent class for simple network communication (#3342)
- LuaSerializer refactoring to diminish coupling with LuaObject (#3349)