We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer spind. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Windows (20140819 · 18 Aug 2014 · 149.8 MB)
- Linux 64 (20140819 · 18 Aug 2014 · 166.7 MB)
- Linux 32 (20140819 · 18 Aug 2014 · 166.7 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For August 2014. Full changelog.
Script and UI API changes
- Ship:UseECM() returns recharge time and success state.
- Fix trade ship without atmoshield causing crash in system with only stations on worlds with atmosphere (#3107)
- Fix crash when clicking a view change button (F1-F4) while a new-ui message box is being displayed (#3111, #3110)
- Zoom out button before zoom in in system,sector,galactic view (#3112)
- Fix an Exit Game widget crash. (#3106)
- Fix bad faction colour only being applied to uninhabited (#3116)
- Destroy Hyperspace clouds after 2 days of ingame time (#3118)
- Fix system view ship crash (#3119)
- Fix refreshing assertion in SystemInfoView (#3120)
- Fix unnecessary limit on ship base price (#3129, #3130)
- Fix crash from TradeShips trying to serialize dead ships (#3126, #3123)