We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer spind. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (20141218 · 18 Dec 2014 · 177.8 MB)
- Windows (20141219 · 18 Dec 2014 · 155.5 MB)
- Linux 64 (20141219 · 18 Dec 2014 · 171.4 MB)
- Linux 32 (20141219 · 18 Dec 2014 · 171.5 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For December 2014. Full changelog.
- New Multi Scoop equipment, and merge cargo and fuel scoop slots to a single one (#3267)
Minor changes and tweaks
- Switch font texture U/V coordinates to unsigned int (#3273)
- Fix spelling error in DeliverPackage