We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (20150202 · 2 Feb 2015 · 184.4 MB)
- Windows (20150701 · 30 Jun 2015 · 188.9 MB)
- Linux 64 (20150701 · 30 Jun 2015 · 213.5 MB)
- Linux 32 (20150701 · 30 Jun 2015 · 213.5 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For June 2015. Full changelog.
- Allow up to 3 orbits a spacestation can occupy (#3392)
- Calculate the correct distribution of orbitals, may affect saved games (#3389)
- Fix crash on start and crash on game load (#3399, #3387, #3400, #3402)
- Fix crash when using Chinese languge (#3405)
- Init model label in SpaceStation and CargoBody LoadFromJson (#3406)
- Fix redirection of stderr to avoid undefined behaviour on posix (#3373)
- Fix save/load crash (#3387) for real this time (#3407)
- Fix another save/load crash triggered by floating cargo (#3412, #3413)
- Fix terrain max depth calculation (#3411)