We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer spind. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (20141125 · 25 Nov 2014 · 177.9 MB)
- Windows (20141120 · 19 Nov 2014 · 155.6 MB)
- Linux 64 (20141120 · 19 Nov 2014 · 171.7 MB)
- Linux 32 (20141120 · 19 Nov 2014 · 171.6 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For November 2014. Full changelog.
- Update to use OpenGL 3.2 (#3219)
Script and UI API changes
- Added random number from Poisson distribution (#3242)
Minor changes and tweaks
- Update deprecated gun tag on Lunar shuttle (#3245)