We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer spind. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (alpha 33 · 12 April 2013 · 170.6 MB)
- Windows (201305.107 · 19 May 2013 · 160.5 MB)
- Linux 64 (201305.107 · 19 May 2013 · 166.6 MB)
- Linux 32 (201305.107 · 19 May 2013 · 166.5 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For May 2013. Full changelog.
Minor changes and tweaks
- Enum mapping tables now have a visibility specifier (#2276)
- Removal of the unused BezierCurve and RefList classes (#2274)
- The game constants live now all in src/gameconsts.h (#2274)
- Silence some debug printouts for the faction code. (#2274)
- Object property system now uses LuaTable. (#2275)
- Maximum texture mip-map level is set to 0 for non-mipmapped textures (#2288)