We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Linux 32 (20161022 · 22 Oct 2016 · 237.7 MB)
- Mac OS X (20160330 · 31 Mar 2016 · 261.2 MB)
- Windows (20161022 · 22 Oct 2016 · 211.0 MB)
- Linux 64 (20161022 · 22 Oct 2016 · 237.7 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For October 2016. Full changelog.
- Add "override" to silence warnings in clang (#3828)
- Update the .gitignore file for more vs2015 files outputs (#3829)
- Fix ARFLAGS to remove warning (#3827)
- Attempt to find the nearest matching exact name (#3832)
- Terrain gen cleanup (#3834)
- Introduce imgui library, make load screen use it (#3826)
- Simple reduction in memory usage (#3838)