We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Linux 64 (20160814 · 14 Aug 2016 · 255.5 MB)
- Windows (20160814 · 14 Aug 2016 · 226.6 MB)
- Mac OS X (20160330 · 31 Mar 2016 · 261.2 MB)
- Linux 32 (20160814 · 14 Aug 2016 · 255.4 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For August 2016. Full changelog.
- F3 and F4 Toggles between worldview and their thing (#3765)
- Navbutton added to mission screens (#3736)
- Add a TCP Lua console (#3768)
- Low altitude hyperjumps are illegal (#3753)
- Add button to Settings menus so user can open their Pioneer folder (#3790)
- Navigation button update to allow for dynamicBodies as nav targets (SAR and general) (#3789)