We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (20150125 · 25 Jan 2015 · 185.0 MB)
- Windows (20150121 · 20 Jan 2015 · 157.3 MB)
- Linux 64 (20150121 · 20 Jan 2015 · 176.5 MB)
- Linux 32 (20150121 · 20 Jan 2015 · 176.5 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For January 2015. Full changelog.
- Remove DrawPoints & DrawLines methods (#3303)
- Dummy renderer for headless tools (#3306)
- Fix scanner drawing post-load (#3309)
- Faster text buffer rendering (#3304)
- Ignore any sgm files in the repository (#3315)
- Faster deduplication of collision data (#3319)
- Stop vs2013 using the whole program optimisation (#3333)
- Equipment strings moved to new translation module (#3295)