We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Linux 64 (20160530 · 30 May 2016 · 255.5 MB)
- Windows (20160530 · 30 May 2016 · 226.5 MB)
- Linux 32 (20160530 · 30 May 2016 · 255.3 MB)
- Mac OS X (20160330 · 31 Mar 2016 · 261.2 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For May 2016. Full changelog.
- Sfx ini configuration file (#3697)
- Textures can be anonymous (#3693)
- Fix ship systeminfo crash (#3699)
- Make Autopilot purchasable from everywhere (#3701)
- Fix CTD for missile target hyperjumps (#3704)
- Fix CTD caused by S&R after-mission states (#3648)
- Fix crash when player explodes in-dock (#3710)
- Clean up the police tables on ship destruction (#3709)