We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (20180203 · 8 Feb 2018 · 203.3 MB)
- Windows (20180203 · 3 Feb 2018 · 225.6 MB)
- Linux 64 (20180203 · 3 Feb 2018 · 255.6 MB)
- Linux 32 (20180203 · 3 Feb 2018 · 255.8 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For June 2018. Full changelog.
- Audio alarms (#4335)
- Cleanup minor warnings, header inclusion, Windows versioning (#4339)
- Fix various isuess when saving/loading games (#4338)
- Reinstate searching by Sector coordinates (#4341)
- Update changed files so vs2015 builds again (#4346)
- Small saveloadgame script cleanup (#4343)
- Fix possible crash in system info view (#4351)
- Improve quality of docking4 music track (#4345)
- Various small GUI tweaks (#4354)