We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (20180203 · 8 Feb 2018 · 203.3 MB)
- Windows (20180203 · 3 Feb 2018 · 225.6 MB)
- Linux 32 (20180203 · 3 Feb 2018 · 255.8 MB)
- Linux 64 (20180203 · 3 Feb 2018 · 255.6 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For September 2018. Full changelog.
- Provide other_names to add multiple names to custom systems (#4388)
- Change tech levels (#4363)
- Acceleration cap (#4378)
- Improve Joystick / Input Handling (#4432)
- Update bundled IMGUI to v1.64 (#4437)
- Added a clang-format harness (#4429)
- More Input Improvements (#4440)
- Update CMakeLists.txt to build the modelcompiler (#4447)
- Cleanup ExportBodyToLua and the names it uses for output (#4451)
- Remove OpenGL 2.1 code from the project (#4450)