We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Linux 32 (20170415 · 15 Apr 2017 · 237.3 MB)
- Linux 64 (20170415 · 15 Apr 2017 · 237.1 MB)
- Mac OS X (20170403 · 4 Apr 2017 · 267.4 MB)
- Windows (20170415 · 15 Apr 2017 · 210.1 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For April 2017. Full changelog.
- Updated Xcode project for Mac OSX build (#3960)
- Update libassimp version requirement in COMPILING.txt (#3958)
- Update to full (correct) Creative Commons Attribution-shareAlike 3.0 (#3971)
- VS2015 win32 & x64 plus reorganisation (#3975)
- Fix most build warnings (#3982)
- Fix all build warnings (#3985)
- Include sigc++ directly from pioneer-thirdparty and build as static lib (#3981)
- clang only warnings silenced on other platforms (#3983)
- Replace switch default with explicit list in RandomColor (#3991)