We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Windows (20180203 · 3 Feb 2018 · 225.6 MB)
- Linux 64 (20180203 · 3 Feb 2018 · 255.6 MB)
- Mac OS X (20180203 · 8 Feb 2018 · 203.3 MB)
- Linux 32 (20180203 · 3 Feb 2018 · 255.8 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For July 2018. Full changelog.
- Check for nullptr (#4367)
- Fix misplaced ships in external view (#4361)
- Split what needs to be done for pick up mission for cargo run (#4360)
- Equip ships spawned planet side with atmoshields (#4368)
- fix crash if user disables AntiAliasing (#4372)
- Combat mission icon (#4375)
- Uninvert system map camera (#4373)
- Do not toggle bindings when in settings view (#4364)
- Make it possible to change position of flyby camera (#4376)
- Deny docking request too far from station (#4371)
- Fix issue 4383 (#4384)