We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Windows (20161129 · 29 Nov 2016 · 210.9 MB)
- Mac OS X (20170220 · 20 Feb 2017 · 266.9 MB)
- Linux 32 (20161129 · 29 Nov 2016 · 236.9 MB)
- Linux 64 (20161129 · 29 Nov 2016 · 237.0 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For February 2017. Full changelog.
- Slowly position ship to landing tag when landing on planetary bases (#3901)