We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Windows (20171001 · 1 Oct 2017 · 223.7 MB)
- Linux 64 (20171001 · 1 Oct 2017 · 253.5 MB)
- Mac OS X (20171007 · 7 Oct 2017 · 201.4 MB)
- Linux 32 (20171001 · 1 Oct 2017 · 253.6 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For November 2017. Full changelog.
- Adding base to Moon (JAXA lava cave location) (#4186)
- Added -skipmenu/-sm flag (#4185)