We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Windows (20170415 · 15 Apr 2017 · 210.1 MB)
- Mac OS X (20170601 · 1 Jun 2017 · 270.4 MB)
- Linux 64 (20170415 · 15 Apr 2017 · 237.1 MB)
- Linux 32 (20170415 · 15 Apr 2017 · 237.3 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For June 2017. Full changelog.
- Move time and time accel window to lua (#4025)
- Fix for incorrectly implemented comparison function crashing Pioneer upon entering system (#4024)