We regularly produce builds of Pioneer to make it easy for players to try out recent developments and to get feedback and ideas. We'd love for you to take Pioneer for a spin. These are unfinished development snapshots, and are lots of fun!
Pre-built copies of the game are available for the following platforms:
- Mac OS X (20170704 · 5 Jul 2017 · 206.6 MB)
- Windows (20170813 · 13 Aug 2017 · 215.7 MB)
- Linux 64 (20170813 · 13 Aug 2017 · 243.4 MB)
- Linux 32 (20170813 · 13 Aug 2017 · 243.2 MB)
Complete source for the game, including assets, is always available from our GitHub repository.
See the compiling guide to find out how to get it up and running.
For August. Full changelog.
- Hide mouse pointer when GUI is not drawn (#4066)
- Make all main menu button tooltips translatable (#4072)
- Setspeed indicator, larger hud size, more frame info (#4065)
- Show alerts near the reticule with imgui (#4079)
- Add Eros and Phoebe (#4084)
- Adding TRAPPIST-1 (#4085)
- Make Ctrl-clicking select the set-speed target (#4086)