For existing parts:
- Docked will be populated with tracks, at least the three most known factions will have their own tracks, with others sharing the common tracks (independent or minor factions' members). These will start if the already playing ambient music ends while the player is on a starport, but will cut as soon as player departs.
Some very special systems or starports might get special music, but we probably won't do that to every single thing because galaxy is big.
- Discovery will be separated into sub-categories for different classes of stellar objects, as I originally intended.
- Near-spacestation: complete redo in a different style.
- Ship-destroyed: straight up removal.
- Undocked: (probably) remove this as well
- Unexplored: add variation to the style
- Major faction main themes (not ambient, for info panels or when visiting their capital after some time etc.) (I tried some stuff here: https://soundcloud.com/user-211556926)
- Ship manufacturer short tunes (a few seconds long, will play when you buy a ship from them or click on info thingy) - kinda similar to the "Renault commercial tune" at the end of https://youtu.be/v9V4lDWB5Fs?t=28
Speaking of which, since buying a new ship is quite the accomplishment, maybe we can have a more impressive after-purchase screen like "Congratulations on your purchase, you are now the proud owner of a Nerodia Medium Freighter! ...bla bla... OPLI-Barnard Inc. guarantees 2 years of trouble-free operation of the Class-7 Hyperdrive unit ...bla bla... ship is registered as NC-1701 ...bla bla..."